Your safety is our priority
Rest assured. Your safety remains our number one priority. We are bringing our safety and cleanliness protocol to a new level.
During this unprecedented time we have rolled out the following cleanliness and safety measures:
- Team members are required to sanitize their hands between guest interactions
- Team members with guest interaction are required to wear gloves
- Team members must wash their hands frequently
- Pens used for signing and credit card machines are disinfected after every use
- Team members showing signs of any illness are required to stay home and contact their doctor immediately. They are not allowed to return to work until they are cleared by a medical professional. We are checking the temperature of all employees upon arrival to work.
- Team members are required to wear a mask in guest facing areas
- Staggered staffing is in place to limit human to human interaction
- All guests are strongly encouraged to wear a cloth face cover when not in guestrooms, dining, drinking or exercising.
For more information on how to protect yourself and others from Coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit the CDC website.