Your safety is our priority
Rest assured. Your safety remains our number one priority. We are bringing our safety and cleanliness protocol to a new level.
In light of the most recent Covid-related messaging from the Governor’s Office, The Adolphus will maintain the following policy:
- Team members will be required to wear masks for their own safety and the safety of our guests.
- Social Distancing measures will still be in place where possible or when deemed the smartest course of action in the moment.
- We require guests wear masks in public spaces, unless seated eating and drinking. We defer to each guest to manage their own safety and comfort.
- Capacity has been increased to 100%, although we are approaching this in a very thoughtful and safe manner and reserve the right to enforce social distancing rules as deemed necessary by hotel management. This includes restaurants, bars, meeting spaces and our pool.
- Team members are required to sanitize their hands between guest interactions.
- Team members with guest interaction are required to wear gloves.
- Team members must wash their hands frequently.
- Pens used for signing and credit card machines are disinfected after every use.
- Team members showing signs of any illness are required to stay home and contact their doctor immediately. They are not allowed to return to work until they are cleared by a medical professional. We are checking the temperature of all employees upon arrival to work.
The safety of our team members and our guests is our #1 priority. We appreciate any understanding and respect towards our approach to safety in regards to masks, social distancing and overall comfort of our team and guests.
For more information on how to protect yourself and others from Coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit the CDC website.